Tri-County ESC offers professional development in a broad range of disciplines and specializations through face-to-face, online, and blended events and options. The ESC also partners with a number of outside professional development partners to offer an even greater number of professional learning options.
For more information contact Kris (330) 345-6771 ext. 232
Online Professional Development Partners
Local Professional Development Committee (LPDC)
Certified Public Records Training
Tri-County ESC will offer a local opportunity for public officials to obtain the Certified Public Records Training on October 4, 2019 at 741 Winkler Dr., Wooster.
Required annual safety training for school personnel
Ohio now requires annual safety training for all school employees under the Public School Employer's Risk Reduction Program (the public services counterpart to OSHA standards). A little attention given to accident prevention can save a lot of dollars in BWC rates, lost time and productivity.
TCESC makes an On-line Training Program, which includes the following topics available to interested public employers at a nominal fee:
- PERRP Goals and Objectives
- Safety Planning and Procedures
- School Environment Accidents
- Accident Reporting and Analysis (including "close calls")
- Employees Responsibilities
- Emergency Evacuation
- Safety in the Workplace (including Safety Data Sheets and GHS)
- Tips for a healthier Existence
- Blood Bourne Pathogens
- The National Terrorism Advisory System
- Fire Extinguisher Instruction
Contact Debbie Stoler at email@example.com or 330-345-6771, ext. 270.